I want to pretend they were on this boat together. I love it. both chilly after a fun day on the water
The Color Thesaurus for Writers and Designers from Ingrid’s Notes. The color blocks represent white, tan, yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, blue, green, brown, gray and black. Really interesting blog I’m going to pass onto writer friends. In her short bio she writes,I have an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts, and an MFA in screenwriting from Chapman University. I created this blog to share what I’ve been learning about the writing and publishing industry.
Here are more infographics writers have found useful:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Sleeves and Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic
- Know Your Wedding Dresses Infographic
- History of Swimwear Infographic
the lil fright it gets right before they fall tho
Lee Ho Jung / Nam Joo Hyuk
Siero 2014 F/W Collection
untitled, 2014Cardboard on Wood
800 x 400 cm
My goal is to create specialised packaging designs highly inspired by their contents.
I love solving given challenges by making the packaging part of the product experience and delivering the clients’ message in a unique way. Products will be recognisable and reliably dressed without unnecessary design to preserve product authenticity. My packaging designs are characterized by cleverness and a surprising simplicity.
Furthermore I can support you in redesigning and optimizing your existing solutions. Even small changes in die-cut and choice of materials can increase efficiency and sustainability of your packagings.